Friday 25 May 2012

Top 5 Songs that feature the Moog synth

I wasn't going to do a top five this week but I had so much fun playing with Google's Doodle to celebrate Robert Moog's 78th birthday the other day I couldn't help but put together a quick list of the best songs to feature a Moog. I'm sure I've missed some cracker's so hit me up with your own suggestions in the comments.

I managed to hack out a basic version of "Oh When The Saints" using the Google version but it seems some people were able to create synth genius such as this oddly hilarious version of Daft Punk's "Aerodynamic".



1. Krafwerk "Autobahn"


2. Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here"


3. Donna Summer - "I Feel Love"


4. Jean Jacques Perry - "E.V.A"


5. Yes - "Starship Trooper"


.

2 comments:

5olly said...

That Aerodynamic track is awesome!

Chopper said...

It really is. I almost did a top 5 Goodle Doodle Moog tracks, there's some crackers out there.