Friday 13 March 2015

Chop's Gigs - Feb 2015

Unusually my intention to ease back on the gigs has been pretty solid, my last being back at the beginning of December but then I guess January is rarely a packed month for touring bands. I managed to sneak two in before the end of Feb though and have some plans for March & April.

Queen Kwong, Upstairs at The Garage 20th Feb 2015 - My first gig of the year and it's a chance to meet a group of my Twitter pals for the first time. This was a free gig at one of my favourite venues with a stellar backing band.


The Wave Pictures at the 100 Club Wednesday 25th Feb 2015 - I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to finally see The Wave Pictures live. I love gigs at the 100 club so I'm always keen to see bands I like play here. It's elongated stage can sometimes make for awkward viewing but it feels like a proper venue, has some lovely staff and oozes history.


No comments: