Friday 3 January 2014

Chop's Gig reports - December 2013

In keeping with my New Year resolutions there's no top five today but I am going to link more regularly to my gig review blog (you might not want to read it but that won't stop me banging on about it). You also get to admire my frankly appalling iphone gig photography.

Here are the last three from last year that I finally got round to finishing off between Christmas and New Year.

Thursday 12th December 2013 - Clarabella & The Cryptkicker IV at The Alleycat Club - First stop of my first ever two gig night.


Thursday 12th December 2013 - Neko Case at The Forum - A wonderful set that breathed life into the latest album and the second stop on my two gig night.


Friday 20th December 2013 - The Wonder Stuff / PWEI / Jesus Jones at the Shepherd's Bush Empire - Slightly disappointing three band bill.



.

No comments: